Description: This extruded aluminum part is designed for walls from 0” - 3/8” radius edge. Gorilla 012 is most commonly used on granite, marble, stone, block, brick, or other surfaces with a hard corner. This part uses two concealed G PIN anchors.
Size: 1-1/8” (wide) x 8” (deep) x 1-1/8” (tall)
Material and finish: 6061-T6 Aluminum, available in clear anodize (silver) or hard anodize (dark gray, additional cost)
Applications: For square corner from 0” - 3/8” radius.
Anchoring: Anchored with two concealed G PIN anchors. Use anchors in conjunction with two-part epoxy.
Product Spacing: 12”-18” from end of planters/walls and approximately 36” centers. Do not apply at grout joints.
Pricing for clear anodize (add $2.50 per piece for hard anodize):
- 20 piece kit (for up to 60 lin. ft.): $547.80*
- 60 piece kit (for up to 180 lin. ft.): $1,534.50*
- 100 piece kit (for up to 300 lin. ft.): $2,420.00*
- 250 piece kit (for up to 750 lin. ft.): $5,637.50*
* Kits include parts, anchors, and epoxy adhesive. Each order will contain masonry drill bits, drive keys and hole brushes sufficient to install quantity of pieces ordered. Orders of 60 pieces will require purchase of epoxy applicator. Orders of 100 pieces or more will include free epoxy applicator.
Dual-Cartridge Epoxy Applicator: $72
Freight and sales tax (for delivery to California only) are not included in price.
To order or to obtain additional information, please Contact Us.