Applications: This part is designed specifically for fiberglass, aluminum, plastic lumber or wood benches (slats must be at least 2" x 6" nominal). This part is not to be used on concrete, stone, tile, brick or other hardscape substrates (use FR0.12).
Size: Outside dimensions: 4.75" (top) x 1.0" (face) x 1.0" (wide).
Material and finishes: Available in clear anodize (silver/gray) aluminum.
Anchoring: Parts are anchored with carriage bolt assembly (must specify length of bolts needed).
Product Spacing: 18” from end of bench and approximately 36” on centers.
Prices for aluminum pieces with clear anodize finish:
- 20 piece kit (for up to 60 lin. ft.): $188.00*
- 60 piece kit (for up to 180 lin. ft.): $510.00*
- 100 piece kit (for up to 300 lin. ft.): $800.00*
- 250 piece kit (for up to 750 lin. ft.): $1,900.00*
* Kits include parts, anchors, and epoxy adhesive. Each order will contain masonry drill bits, drive keys and hole brushes sufficient to install quantity of pieces ordered. Orders of 60 pieces will require purchase of epoxy applicator. Orders of 100 pieces or more will include a free epoxy applicator.
Dual-Cartridge Epoxy Applicator: $72
Freight and sales tax (for delivery to California only) are not included in price.
To order or to obtain additional information, please Contact Us.