Applications: Attach these on the tops of walls and ledges or place them in the approach path to stairs or ledges from which skaters are leaping. Strategically installed in the path of skate traffic, they effectively act as speed bumps. Oval shape provides great flexibility in the layout of a specific pattern. Click here to view an installation with flat pieces.
Size: Part measures 2.0" x 3.0" x 0.25". Designed to be spaced with 4 pieces per linear foot.
Material: Available in clear anodize (silver/gray) aluminum.
Prices for aluminum pieces are listed below.
- 20 piece kit (for up to 60 lin. ft.): $132.00*
- 60 piece kit (for up to 180 lin. ft.): $370.00*
- 100 piece kit (for up to 300 lin. ft.): $464.00*
- 250 piece kit (for up to 750 lin. ft.): $1,101.00*
* Kits include parts, anchors, and epoxy adhesive. Each order will contain masonry drill bits, drive keys and hole brushes sufficient to install quantity of pieces ordered. Orders of 100 pieces or more will require purchase of dual-cartridge epoxy applicator. Orders of 250 pieces will include a free epoxy applicator.
Dual-Cartridge Epoxy Applicator: $72
Freight and sales tax (for delivery to California only) are not included in price.
To order or to obtain additional information, please Contact Us.