Applications: This patented part is designed for 90 degree walls with 1/2" radius edge. Model FA902.5 is most commonly used on poured concrete.
Size: Outside dimensions: 3.75" (top) x 2.375" (face) x 2.0" (wide).
Materials and Finishes: Available in clear anodize (silver/gray) and hard anodize (dark gray) aluminum; mocha coat and white coat subject to availability.
Anchoring: Parts are anchored with two Smart Pins, affixed with two-part epoxy.
Product Spacing: 18” from end of planters/walls and approximately 36” on centers. Do not apply at grout joints.
Pricing for aluminum with clear anodize finish (add $2.50 per piece for hard anodize):
- 20 piece kit (for up to 60 lin. ft.): $363.00*
- 60 piece kit (for up to 180 lin. ft.): $1,039.50*
- 100 piece kit (for up to 300 lin. ft.): $1,606.00*
- 250 piece kit (for up to 750 lin. ft.): $3,905.00*
* Kits include parts, anchors, and epoxy adhesive. Each order will contain masonry drill bits, drive keys and hole brushes sufficient to install quantity of pieces ordered. Orders of 60 pieces will require purchase of epoxy applicator. Orders of 100 or more pieces will include free epoxy applicator.
Dual-Cartridge Epoxy Applicator: $72
Freight and sales tax (for delivery to California only) are not included in price.
To order or to obtain additional information, please Contact Us.