Size: Part measures 2" wide X 3-1/2" long X 1-1/8" tall.
Material and finish: Available in clear anodize (silver/gray) or hard anodized (dark gray) aluminum.
Applications: This part is made specifically for chamfered (beveled) edges, where the chamfer is 3/4” or more.
Anchoring: Parts are anchored with two offset thru-holes for Smart Pins, affixed with two-part epoxy.
Product Spacing: 18” from end of planters/walls and approximately 36” on centers. Do not apply at grout joints.
Pricing for aluminum with clear anodize finish (add $2.50 per piece for hard anodize):
- 20 piece kit (for up to 60 lin. ft.): $330.00*
- 60 piece kit (for up to 180 lin. ft.): $945.00*
- 100 piece kit (for up to 300 lin. ft.): $1,460.00*
- 250 piece kit (for up to 750 lin. ft.): $3,550.00*
* Kits include parts, anchors, and epoxy adhesive. Each order will contain masonry drill bits, drive keys and hole brushes sufficient to install quantity of pieces ordered. Orders of 100 pieces or more will require purchase of dual-cartridge epoxy applicator. Orders of 250 pieces will include a free epoxy applicator.
Dual-Cartridge Epoxy Applicator: $72
Freight and sales tax (for delivery to California only) are not included in price.
To order or to obtain additional information, please Contact Us.